Where is "cn.exe" after compile "Makefile.gpu"

Jul 21, 2015 at 12:34 AM
Edited Jul 21, 2015 at 12:35 AM
Hi,

I finished compile "Makefile.gpu" on ubuntu 14.04 and it creates "bin" directory.

However, in "bin" directory, there is no "cn.exe". My "bin" directory consists of 6 files

cntk LMSequenceReader.so UCIFastReader.so

HTKMLFReader.so LUSequenceReader.so x86_64.gpu.debug.acml

And when I type "./cntk", the error occurred.

./cntk: error while loading shared libraries: libacml.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Any idea about this?

Thank you

Best
Jungsik
Coordinator
Jul 21, 2015 at 12:37 AM
it's changed to CNTK as indicated in the documentation tab of this site.

The error you get seems to be related to the fact your OS cannot find the ACML libs. The easiest way to fix this is to copy the right .so files from the ACML installation folder to your exe folder.
Jul 21, 2015 at 2:59 PM
Hi dongyu,

Thanks for reply. Before I see your post, I tried to clean "Makefile.gpu" and recompile "Makefile.gpu"

However, the new error occurred like this

creating .build/x86_64.gpu.debug.acml/Math/Math/GPUMatrix.o for x86_64 with build type debug
nvcc -c Math/Math/GPUMatrix.cu -o .build/x86_64.gpu.debug.acml/Math/Math/GPUMatrix.o -G -std=c++11 -D_POSIX_SOURCE -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=600 -D__USE_XOPEN2K -arch=compute_20 -I Common/Include -I Math/Math -I MachineLearning/CNTK -I /usr/local/cuda-7.0/include -I /usr/local/acml5.3.1/ifort64/include -I /usr/local/usr/include/nvidia/gdk -Xcompiler -fPIC
nvcc fatal : Path to libdevice library not specified

make: *** [.build/x86_64.gpu.debug.acml/Math/Math/GPUMatrix.o] Error 1

This error was not occurred in previous compilation.
Could you help me about this?

Thank you
Jul 21, 2015 at 9:20 PM
Hi

Please try Makefile_kaldi.gpu or Makefile_kaldi2.gpu. Also, please make sure all the path is set correctly

thanks,
Yu