This download provides binaries for a stable version of the Computational Network Toolkit (CNTK) and the Argon Speech Decoder.
This version only works on Windows 64-bit OS.
Compiled with Microsoft Visual Studio 2012.
1. Better NDL support.
2. Faster and more reliable by replacing softmax with exp(logsoftmax)
2. Better HTK/MLF data reader support.
1. Copy all files to the folder where you want to install CNTK and Argon.
2. Install ACML 5.3.1 ifort64 variant (i.e., acml5.3.1-ifort64.exe) from http://developer.amd.com/tools/cpu-development/amd-core-math-library-acml/acml-downloads-resources/
. Copy all dll files from C:\AMD\acml5.3.1\ifort64_mp\lib to the folder where you want to install CNTK and Argon.
3. If Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 is not installed on your computer, install it from http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=30679
4. (Optional) If you have CUDA-supported GPUs on your computer, install CUDA 6.5 from https://developer.nvidia.com/cuda-downloads
You are ready to run cntk (cn.exe) and Argon speech decoder (Argon.exe)